Outstanding subcontractor partnerships are a hallmark of Blach Construction and one of the key factors in the success of every project. We are always looking for firms that embrace our collaborative approach to building and share our high standards for quality craftsmanship, safety excellence, and commitment to the customer.
For more information, please contact Nineva Vieth at email@example.com or (408) 886-3627.
Subcontractor Achievement Award
Every year, Blach honors select subcontracting partners by recognizing up to four subcontractors out of the more than 500 we work annually with our Subcontractor Achievement Award. The award recognizes the “best of the best” - the top 1% - based on their sustained performance on Blach projects.
To qualify, subcontractors are rigorously evaluated by our superintendents and project managers. Only firms with “superior” ratings on more than two projects are eligible for nomination by Blach’s operations staff. The following firms are the proud recipients of our Subcontractor Achievement Award:
- Glazier Iron Works - 2016
- Associated Rebar
- George E. Masker Painting Contractors, Inc
- Janus Corporation
- Central Electric Company
- Daley’s Drywall and Taping, Inc.
- O’Grady Paving, Inc.
- Petersen Construction Co
- MK Pipelines, Inc.
- Airtec Service
- RLH Fire Protection
- The Best Electrical Company, Inc.
- Dudley Acoustics, Inc.
- Bockmon & Woody Electric Co., Inc.
- Stomper Company, Inc.
- Concord Iron Works, Inc.
- Joseph J. Albanese, Inc.
- Preston Pipelines, Inc.
- Charles Culberson, Inc.
- Sprig Electric, Inc.
- Jensen Corporation Landscape Contractors
- Alliance Roofing Company, Inc.
- Dolan Concrete Construction
- Design Workshops
- Redwood City Electric, Inc.
- Ray L. Hellwig Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- C.A. Bucher Painting Co., Inc.
- Cupertino Electric, Inc.